Jewels are made using Brass & Copper alloy. They generally last upto 12 months but with special care their lifetime can be greatly extended.
- Keep JEWELS away from,
- Dishwashing soap
- Lotion's & Moisturizer
- OR any other harsh chemicals
- Your jewellery should be the last one you put on and the first one you take off.
- Do not keep the jewels in steel boxes/bureax.
- Store them in the provided ZIP LOCK pouches.
- Check the jewellery for any moisture and dust before storing them, if present gently clean them with small balls of cotton and allow the moisture to dry or gently wipe away the moisture with a soft tissue.
- Do not rub jewelleries against each other or rough surfaces.
Translation missing: en.general.search.loading